Proposed Buyer Acknowledgement
In submitting an Offer to Purchase to buy this property, the Proposed Buyer agrees to the following conditions:
1. The proposed buyer acknowledges they need to submit their best and final offer to purchase the property and that they may not receive an opportunity to re-negotiate.
2. The proposed buyer acknowledges that there may be other interested parties submitting offers on the property and that the vendor retains the sole discretion as to which offer contained, if any at all, they accept.
3. The Vendors may sell the subject property to any person they choose. The Proposed Buyer cannot assume or expect that: a. The Vendors will negotiate, or not negotiate, with the Proposed Buyer or any other respondent; b. The Vendors will accept the highest purchase price offered;
4. The proposed Buyer acknowledges that for this offer to be accepted they will be required to enter into and execute a contract under the terms of Offer on Page 1 and pay the required deposit as directed by the Agent.
5. The Proposed Buyer agrees to and accepts all disclaimers, limitations and qualifications in any written or verbal brochure, advertisement, representation, search, advice or information issued by the Vendors or DJ Stringer Property Services or anyone on behalf of either of them ("Marketing Material"
6. The Proposed Buyer acknowledges they have to satisfy themselves about the characteristics, value, potential and features of the subject property by relying only on the Buyer's own enquiries and investigations and not on any Marketing Material. Therefore, neither the Vendors nor DJ Stringer Property Services (or their respective employees and agents) will be liable if any Marketing Material is incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
7.No claim can be made against the Vendors or DJ Stringer Property Services in relation to any costs orexpenses incurred by a respondent in evaluating the subject property or submitting this Offer to Purchase.
Signed by the Proposed Buyer only.