Relax in style with this impeccable (2) bedroom quality corner apartment, offering glorious views over the boat harbour through the seaway to the Pacific Ocean.
- Spacious open plan living
- Generous terrace style balcony with sliding shutters to provide all weather alfresco dining
- Crisp kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench tops & stainless appliances
- Master bedroom, facing the harbour, with walk in robe, dresser & stylish ensuite
- Bedroom (2) with built in robe & water views
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Secure basement parking
- Lift access, pool & gym facility within the complex
- Body Corporate - $121 per week
- Rates $1861 - per year
- Market rent - $500 per week
Tweed Ultima is on the fringe of Coolangatta & Tweed border line where you can leave your car at home and enjoy the local lifestyle, by foot or by transport.
Therefore, when you slip out of your complex you can simply stroll across to Coolangatta's beach front marine parade for dining & beachy activities.
In addition, you will be spoilt with the convenience of major shopping just across the road at the Tweed Mall & moments to Tweed Hospital and Bowls club.
To dance the night away, live entertainment, shows & dining, you really can't deny the fun times to be had at Twin Towns, which is also across the road.
The Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University are within (6) minutes from your door.
If you are looking for security, comfort and convenience then your search is over.
This quality light filled roomy apartment, presents as new and will appeal to any astute home owner or investor.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.