DJ Stringer Special Projects is proud to market this magnificent land holding comprising 20 lush acres Zoned RU 5 Village, which can be carved up to a minimum of 450m2 Lots.
This elevated gently undulating North facing 7.983ha development site enjoys superb views of the scenic rim of the mountain range, Mt Warning and the undulating green hills of the valley providing the opportunity for you to enjoy the friendly laid back pace and country feel of the region.
This superb property which is less than (5) km's from Murwillumbah offers a cool country lifestyle, whilst still staying in touch with local conveniences.
Murwillumbah offers the opportunity of an idyllic Australian lifestyle, nestled between the white sands of the Pacific Coast and rainforest-covered mountains of the Tweed Hinterland.
The local area provides eco attractions such as walking trails through Nightcap National Park or Mount Warning, a World Heritage Rainforest Centre, boating, fishing and much more.
Entertainment, shopping, beaches & Coolangatta Airport are all within (30) minutes and an easy (90) minute drive to Brisbane, where you'll be truly connected to the rest of the world - if you so desire.
- 7.983ha north facing elevated well above flood plain
- 2D Village Zoning (up to 72 lots @ 450m2 each)
- Services - town water & power
- Main road entry from 3 separate points
- 4.5km to Murwillumbah shopping precinct
- 25 minutes Coolangatta airport
- 20 minutes to Tweed Heads shopping precinct
- 20 minutes to surf beaches
EDUCATION & CHILDCARE:
- 7 pre-schools and early day care facilities
- 18 primary schools
- 5 high schools all located in the local area
- North Coast TAFE and Southern Cross University nearby
HEALTH & WELLBEING:
- Murwillumbah District Hospital
- Tweed Public less than 20 minutes
- Four medical centres plus pharmacies and dental practitioners in Murwillumbah
- John Flynn hospital (Tugun) 30 minutes away
This unique slice of heaven is cherry ripe for development or to be simply enjoyed for its vast & natural beauty.
The motivated sellers have reduced this property for a prompt sale- from $2.95m to now $2.1 m.
For further details, please contact Exclusive Agent Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Property Services.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.