DJ Stringer Property Services is pleased to present this iconic Wharf Central Strata titled office suite to the market for sale.
This strategically located investment opportunity is perfect for the investor or self-managed super fund.
Unique opportunity to add this exceptional property to your investment portfolio - do not delay as this quality opportunity will not last.
This outstanding investment offers:
- 133sqm high profile ground floor Wharf St frontage positioned tenancy
- Lease commenced 2008 to superior branded tenant
- Returning (approx) 7% nett return
- Annual 4% increases
- Enviable high profile position with exposure to Wharf Street
- Adjacent to the newly completed Police Headquarters
- Shower and toilet facilities on each level
- 3 secure basement car parking spaces
- Air conditioned
- Abundance of natural light
- Smart card access
- Broadband access
- Disabled access compliant
- Professional building with confident profile
- Directly across the road from Tweed Centro Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to amenities of Tweed Heads, Coolangatta and Beaches
- Rare opportunity that wont last
CENTRAL TO ALL FACILITIES:
- Centro Tweed Shopping Centre
- Woolworths & Coles, Liquorland, Target & Speciality Stores
- Public amenities, hospital, library, university & council offices
- Tweed Heads Bowls Club
- Twin Towns Services Club
- Motels & Holiday Accommodation
- Parkland and waterfront areas
- Regular bus services
- Free street parking
FOR SALE: Buyers Price Range $875K - $895K
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent, Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Property Services.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.