This vintage Queenslander commands stunning views of the Tweed coastline & river from the expansive wrap around- deck which adds to the floor to ceiling glass windows & generous open plan living areas. Complimented by hardwood timber floors and brick fireplace the ambience where eagles soar is truly inspiring.
The lower level offers a large rumpus room with bathroom & laundry which leads out to another large deck.
- Large open plan living & dining, brick fireplace, hardwood timber floors, leads to deck
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins and small office/craft room
- Renovated kitchen with lots of cupboards
- Huge wrap-around deck
- Modern bathroom (upstairs)
- Single carport
- Large rumpus room with extra bathroom
- Large deck overlooking well kept gardens
- Loads of storage
This unique & charming Charles Street property is part of the Tweed's 'dress circle' and within a 20 minutes stroll to world class Coolangatta surf beaches and major shopping. In addition, you are within (5) minutes to Bowls and Golf and the boat ramp with direct ocean access via the Tweed River almost beneath you. The Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross University are also around (5) minutes away.
Rarely do you walk into a property and think - Wow -
Coupled with the everchanging awe-inspiring views.