OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 21ST JULY 10:15AM - 11:00AM
Unique opportunity to acquire this outstanding property, which comprises of (2) individual Heritage style dual level residences (on one title), perched on a prime 1000m2 corner allotment, commanding scenic views.
RESIDENCE 1. (access from Armada Cres) - Key features:
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 5 car (2 car remote garage, 3 external spaces)
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite, walk in robe & access to deck
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Secondary kitchen, additional living, bathroom, laundry & private entry (easily operated as a private guest wing, granny flat / independent teenagers retreat)
- Large entertainers deck w/ sun blinds & viewing platform over pool
- Salt water in-ground pool, under deck covered BBQ area
- Double garage and huge workshop area w/ bench & storage
- 3 car bays, perfect for vans, boats, trailers, trade vehicles etc
RESIDENCE 2. (access from Marylin Court) - Key features:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, home office, 2 car (single remote garage, external space on side / also space in front of garage for 3rd car)
- Open & light filled air-conditioned living
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite & walk in robe
- Large home office w/ private entry plus separate study nook
- Functional kitchen w/ large butler's pantry (no sink)
- Large entertainers deck ideal alfresco dining venue
- Lower courtyard w/ built in sink (perfect BBQ area)
Land size - 1000m2 (almost 1/4 acre)
Rates - $710.08 per half year
Water Rates - $450 per quarter
Market rent potential - in the vicinity of $1500 per week / combined residences ($650 main, $600 2nd res + $300 flat)
Both properties are separately metered for power (flat included in main home) / Solar power (28 panels / up to 8KW) is provided to the main residence, one water metre for both homes.
This unique property is located just off Galleon Way, which is an arterial route from Currumbin through to Palm Beach / Elanora.
Most schools are scattered around the Palm Beach & Elanora areas, although the closest is St Augustine's Parish Primary which is just at the foot of the street.
You will enjoy a local stroll to the corner shops for basic necessities & major shopping can be devoured at The Pines Shopping Centre on demand within (5) minutes.
The Currumbin District Pony Club is so close you could lead your pony home for lunch!
Beach lovers & surfers will submerse themselves at local breaks such as the Alley, all of the Palmy Ave's & Lacey's which are within (5-7) minutes / Kirra, Snapper & D-bah are within (15) mins.
The Gold Coast Airport, Southern Cross University & John Flynn Hospital are all within (12-15) minutes / Byron Bay & Surfers Paradise no more than 40.
A regular local bus service also operates at the end of the street.
A well-appointed residential package, that offers both investors and or those with extended family, multiple choices, income streams & a myriad of lifestyle options.
When you combine the proximity to beaches, schools, clubs and shops, you will agree that this substantial property is an astute choice seldomly found.