Modernised (4) bedroom low set family home situated in a convenient leafy pocket, overlooking natural parkland and the tranquility of the Tweed River from across the road.
* Spacious air-conditioned living areas w/ porcelain tiled floors
* Hostess gourmet kitchen with chef style stainless steel oven & gas cooktop
* 4 Bedrooms w/ built-in robes, airconditioned in master & ceiling fans in beds 2,3 & 4
* Private timber alfresco entertainment area & fenced rear yard
* Possible dual living - converted double garage with own entry, ensuite / laundry (great for the extended family or independent teens)
* Double lock up garage & loads of storage
* Extra car/boat/caravan space
Land - 620sqm
Rates - $2563.70 per annum
Market Rental Appraisal - $580 - $600 per week
Your humble abode is conveniently positioned with local shopping just around the corner at the Panorama Shopping Village which offers groceries, bakery, liquor, take away & more to keep you alive - major shopping at Tweed or Coolangatta is within (8) minutes.
There is a boat ramp at the end of your street, therefore appealing to boaties, fishers and water sports gurus, that can enjoy a smorgasbord of options at a moment's notice.
For surfers & beach lovers that would rather travel by car than by boat, will arrive at Kirra, Snapper or D-bah within (8-10) minutes.
Southern Cross University & Gold Coast International Airport are within (12) minutes.
Charming family home that is ready to welcome its new proud owners.
Simply move in, unpack & start off the 2019 year in style'.
This is a well sought-after property that won't last long at this price!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.