Arrive home via local conveniences to your (3) bedroom high set residence & retire on your front veranda whilst taking in the expansive scenic views of the Hinterland ranges.
- Formal living w/ split system air-conditioning & combustion fire place
- Tiled family room adjoining kitchen w/ plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Master bedroom commanding views, walk in robe & ensuite
- Ground level rumpus room / home office or 4th bedroom, w/ separate entry (legal height to perhaps incorporate a studio or granny flat)
- Double garage (one side automatic) plus built in work bench
- Rear covered deck
- Fully fenced rear yard, partly terraced, room for kids to explore, swings, trampoline & even a future pool
Land size - 928m2
Rates - $587.40 per 1/4 year
Market Rent - $550 per week
Your humble abode is conveniently located a mere 200m to the Terranora Village Shopping Centre which provides groceries, medical, cafes, take away, fuel, bottle shop, pre-school & the fabulous Terranora Tavern. Major shopping can be enjoyed at Banora Village or Tweed City within minutes.
For local schooling, the Terranora Primary School is 250m from your front door and Lindisfarne Anglican is within walking distance. Other schooling options can be found at Banora Point & Tweed within 5-10 minutes.
The Southern Cross University and Gold Coast Airport are within 15 minutes as too glorious Gold Coast beaches.
A solid home that has good bones, although its cosmetic features are showing their age.
Great opportunity to take up residency, add value and enjoy the myriad of lifestyle options at your fingertips.
The proud mature seller is relocating South and has set a cracking list price for a prompt sale!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.