Enjoy space & serenity from this free-flowing family home aloft a substantial 1325m2 allotment, which adjoins a native reserve and is close to all major amenities.
Your easy living abode is well laid out, offering generous living & entertainment options enhanced by a superb in-ground pool.
- Master bedroom on upper level only, equipped w/ air-conditioning, walk through robe & ensuite - the view from the spa is a real treat!
- Formal living & dining w/ easy care flooring & split system air-conditioning
- Bedroom (2) has its own ensuite, air-conditioned & access on to rear deck and bedroom (4) opens into a 3-way bathroom
- Social kitchen w/ walk in pantry, ample bench & cupboard space and adjoins family / TV zone
- Rear deck partly covered - ideal for alfresco dining & perfect viewing platform to watch the kids swim below
- In-ground pool within a large fenced enclosure, equipped w/ sun umbrella, grassy section & a paved area to entertain poolside
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard w/ garden shed, vegie patch & access to the rear nature reserve
- Double automatic garage w/ internal access
- Double carport
- Driveway parking area which would easily accommodate boats, van, trailer & visitor parking
Rates - $682.55 per quarter
Water - $106.56 per quarter
Market Rent - $675-$695 per week
Land Size - 1325m2 approx.
Your new home is conveniently located a mere 500m to the Terranora Village Shopping Centre which provides, groceries (IGA), medical, cafes, take away, fuel, bottle shop, pre-school & the fabulous Terranora Tavern.
Major shopping can be enjoyed at Banora Village or Tweed City within (6) minutes.
For local schooling, Terranora Primary is just a short 550m walk from your front door and Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar is within walking distance, although easier on the legs by push bike. Alternatively, catch the bus near your front door to Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar and local destinations.
Other schooling options can be found at Banora Point & Tweed which are within a (5-10) minute drive.
The Southern Cross University and Gold Coast Airport are within (15) minutes as too glorious Gold Coast beaches.
A real homely home that offers an abundance of living options & personal space both inside and out to suit the growing & independent family troop.
In addition, you also have the added bonus of a separate upper wing for the master bedroom, which could be used as a guest room for extended family - as there is another ensuited bedroom in the main section of the home.
The land itself is over a 1/4 acre & all usable, so the whole family has heaps of room for their toys, including the boys'.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.