Wonderful opportunity to acquire this outstanding (3) bedroom split level family residence, aloft a prime 746m2 corner allotment boasting a water view & (3) street frontage.
- Traditional (L) shape living & dining w/ cool timber flooring
- Well-appointed kitchen w/plenty of cupboard space, display cabinet, d/washer & walk in pantry
- Three overly generous bedrooms w/expansive built in robes
- Enclosed sun room
- Outdoor terrace style patio partly covered
- Lower level w/ large laundry, 2nd shower and toilet
- Triple lock up garage with internal access (one side automatic)
- Full clean under house storage (limited height of approx. 1400mm)
- Immaculate gardens, spear pump & circular courtyard
- Tweed River access easement directly opposite
Land Size - 746m2
Description - Lot 8 DP 237806
Zoning - R3 Medium residential / height to 22m
Rates - $1,268.30 per quarter
Water - approx. $100 per quarter
Market Rent - $685-$695 per week
Super convenient position where the Tweed Mall, Tweed Hospital & Bowls Club are just around the corner from home and Twin Towns is close enough to walk even after a big night out on the tiles'.
In addition, you can stroll along the gorgeous Tweed River foreshore, equipped with exercise stations and then bake on golden sands before taking a refreshing dip.
Coolangatta CBD is close enough to walk providing more major shopping and a smorgasbord of dining options.
For surfers and beach lovers, you will be in your element with world class breaks at D-Bah, Snapper, Greenmount & Kirra within (5) minutes from your front door.
A delightful home of yesteryear that has a real sense of warmth and character both inside & out.
With regards to its re-development potential, the demand for apartment living (especially from the matured folk) is sky high and therefore this property is sure to draw the attention from astute developers looking for a boutique complex to add to the skyline.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.