From the moment you arrive home to your 9th level residence, you will be inspired by the magnificent ocean and Tweed River views that fulfill the entire panoramic landscape.
- Generous tiled air-conditioned living area & dining zone
- Stylish well-appointed kitchen
- Oversized master bedroom with walk in robe, air-conditioning, ensuite & balcony access
- Second bedroom with built in robes, cabinet pull down guest bed & balcony access
- Generous terrace style balcony
- Security parking for 1 car & storage, plus additional designated space near entry
Body Corporate - $155.00 per week
Council Rates - $502.30 per quarter
Permanent Market rental - TBA
- Holiday Rental Tariffs are assessed, please refer our holiday division ww w.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au for more information.
Extra Car Space rented out at $112.00 per quarter
Seascape is the only absolute waterfront complex in this region offering;
- Hectares of tropical gardens
- Tennis court
- Resort pool, sauna & spa
- BBQ areas
- Its very own private sandy beach with safe swimming
Seascape is perfectly positioned (on Bay Street) neighbouring the beautifully landscaped ' Jack Evans Boat Harbour'.
It is positioned in the hub of Tweed Heads, directly opposite Tweed Centro Shopping Centre and walking distance to;
- Twin towns for entertainment
- Tweed Hospital
- Coolangatta CBD for an array of dining & retail options
- Tweed Heads Bowls Club
- Various local Surf Clubs
Take your pick of local world class surf beaches, all within walking distance, such as;
- Rainbow Bay & Snapper
There is absolutely nothing to do here, simply unpack & relax and enjoy a myriad of lifestyle conveniences that Seascape 904 has to offer.
A personal inspection is welcome any time.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material.
We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.