Experience the essence of luxury living on the beach front golden mile, from this spacious (3) bedroom apartment (just one of 6 only / 1 per level) commanding splendid ocean views from the 2nd floor.
- Generous open plan living w/ stunning full glass wall & surround sound
- Cool timber flooring & plush carpeted bedrooms
- Well -appointed kitchen w/ Miele appliances & butler's pantry
- Media room w/ surround sound
- Fitted study area
- Master & 2nd bedrooms w/ stylish ensuites
- Separate bathroom, laundry & powder room
- Ducted reverse air-conditioning
- Generous terrace style balcony w/ built in BBQ
- 2 car parking (easy use independent drive in car stacker system) plus storage cage
- Communal roof top swim spa & BBQ area
Body Corporate - $147.70 per week
Rates - TBA
Water Rates - TBA
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $1100 per week
Your idyllic abode is located on the Golden Mile of Bilinga / North Kirra, where you can enjoy being within a (15) minute stroll Kirra's thriving cafe precinct and just around the point to Coolangatta CBD.
For surfers and bathers, you can revel in miles of uncrowded beach and glide along peeling peaky breaks right out your front door.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are close enough you can walk.
A delightful residence in a small boutique establishment, designed by award winning Architect for this project (Boris Design) and offers true coastal living with an abundance of lifestyle options.
Less than 18mths old & presents as new.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.