Spacious and inviting two bedroom duplex (just one of 2 only) on the cusp of Kirra Beach, which is ideal for those who are starting off, slowing down or just chasing a convenient low maintenance lifestyle.
Offering easy access via a fenced pet friendly courtyard, it also features a rear outdoor entertaining deck & automatic lock up garage with internal access.
- Open plan kitchen and living room w split system air-conditioner & skylight
- Well-appointed kitchen w/double dish drawer, ample bench & oodles of cupboard space
- Study nook with overhead cabinetry & roller shutter privacy screen
- Master bedroom w/ open robe & split system air-conditioner
2nd Bedroom w/built in robes
- Stylish bathroom w/ separate bath & toilet
- Internal laundry w/storage access to rear deck & clothes line
- Retractable fans to all living and bedrooms
- Stunning bamboo flooring throughout
- Fully fenced, w/ timber and colourbond fencing
- Hardwood timber rear deck
- Private front court yard with gorgeous grape vine
- Single automatic lock up garage w/ internal access
Rates - $658.30 per quarter
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $485-$495 per week
Nil body corporate / just shared water and insurance
Your residence is nicely positioned within 800m to Kirra Beach, allowing you to enjoy a short walk to a smorgasbord of trendy cafe's, with major shopping just around the point at Coolangatta.
For surfers, you can rip into peeling point breaks at Kirra, Snapper & Greenmount at a moment's notice.
The Southern Cross Uni and Gold Coast Airport are within (5) minutes from home.
A humble abode that offers a convenient low maintenance lifestyle close to the beach and all major amenities.
Whether you are a proud owner occupier or a savvy investor, this property is a great choice.
It is also perfect for any age or mobility as it virtually has no steps to contend with.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.