INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT.
Spacious elevated (2) bedroom (additional living could accommodate a 3rd bedroom) town home with dual living areas within 'Eastpoint' complex commanding superb 180 degree ocean and river views that span along the coastline to Kingscliff.
- Open plan living areas with timber flooring
- Large entertainment deck off living areas
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large main bedroom with built-in robes & Juliette balcony
- Powder room off laundry
- Downstairs 2nd Living area ideal home office or media room
- Private entry and courtyard
- Remote double lock up garage
- Resort style Infinity pool & BBQ area
- Private & secure complex with intercom
Rates - $614.40 per quarter year
Body Corp - $103.26 per week
Market Rent - $545 per week
'Eastpoint' is an exclusive gated complex with maintained tropical gardens, infinity pool & bbq area at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in sought after Banora Point East.
Only a 5 minute drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre, school and clubs and only 10 minutes to Coolangatta beaches and the Gold Coast International Airport.
This luxurious coastal town-home offers an enviable lifestyle with impressive views.
This residence will suit the home buyer wanting low maintenance living close to all amenities.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.