Experience a peaceful eco setting amongst native surrounds from this modern (4) bedroom tri-level town home situated within Currumbin Ridge Estate, moments to local beaches and major amenities.
- Formal entry
- Double automatic lock up garage
- Open plan air-conditioned living area
- Quality timber flooring throughout
- Kitchen stone bench tops 900 gas cook top
- Powder Room
- Master bedroom equipped with air-conditioning, walk in robe & Ensuite
- Optional 4th Bedroom with robe & ceiling fan (internal access via master bedroom) could also be used as study / nursery
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Modern main bathroom & separate powder room
- 6.6KW Solar Power
- Fully fenced rear yard with hot tub & covered entertaining area
- Irrigation system
- Outdoor lock up store room (under house)
- Garden sheds x2
- Tropical pool, kids play gym/swings, network of paths & BBQ area within complex
Rates - $831.93 per half year
Water Rates - $TBA
Levies: $69 per week (approx) which incl House Insurance, common property maintenance and arborist for common property.
Market Rent - $680 - $700 per week
*Pets are permitted (approval must still be sought from Body Corporate to ensure compliance).
Your new eco-style tree house is situated at the far end of the complex adjoining native bush land within the exclusive Currumbin Ridge Estate.
At a moment's notice you can travel past local schools and a myriad of eateries, on way to the tranquil Currumbin Estuary & popular surf beaches, The Alley being the pick for a peeling point break before or after work.
Follow the beachside side of the Hill and glide down to enjoy a smorgasbord of trendy cafes at both Currumbin & Tugun seaside.
Major shopping can be found within a few minutes at either Currumbin Fair or The Pines Shopping Centre, as well as AFL footy & the Olympic Pool at Palm Beach.
The Gold Coast Airport, Southern Cross University & John Flynn Private Hospital are within 5-7 minutes from home.
This property is also within the PBC (Palm Beach Currumbin High School) catchment area.
A well designed and appointed town home situated at the far end of the complex which provides that touch of extra privacy.
Coupled with its coastal theme and extra large outdoor area, this property would suit those looking for a low maintenance abode with ample room to relax in comfort.
Serious sellers, motivated to sell.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.