Experience the true essence of beach front living from this fully furnished (2) bedroom coastal style apartment, situated high on the 6th level, commanding splendid ocean views from all rooms.
- Timber look easy care flooring throughout
- Social kitchen w/ gas hot plate & granite benches
- Stylish bathrooms & powder room
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite, bath, walk in robe & direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 w/ built in robe & balcony access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Generous terrace style balcony
- Secure basement parking for 2 vehicles + storage cage
- 25m lap pool (heated in winter) BBQ area & Gymnasium
- Body corporate $139.07 per week (after prompt payment discount applied)
- Rates $3024.16 per 6 months (Currently 'Category 3H' - for Holiday Letting, rates would be cheaper for Owner Occupiers)
- Water rates $411.18 (approx) per quarter
- Market rent $750 per week (permanent)
- Holiday market tariffs from $165 - $450 per night (please refer to our specialised Holiday Division www.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au for further advice)
Palm Springs is situated on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway & 21st Ave. Palm Beach.
You will enjoy local conveniences close by at either Palm Beach or Burleigh Heads, as well as Surf clubs which patrol the beach and offer a cool social scene.
For surfers and bathers, there are lines of peaky beach breaks right out your front door and miles of shoreline to stroll from sunrise to sunset.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within 10 minutes.
Whether you are searching for a primary residence for personal use or an idyllic holiday home to enjoy family vacations with a generated rental return, then this property is very attractive choice.
To immerse yourself into this idyllic lifestyle, please arrange your inspection now, as this property is popular with holiday guests and is also likely to sell fast !
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.